The smile, more than any other feature is what both men and women find most attractive in other people. Your smile can break down barriers between you and a richer fuller life. How do you feel about YOUR SMILE?
Questions you can ask yourself to determine if you are a candidate for cosmetic dentistry:
- When you have a slight smile, do the tips of teeth show?
- Are your two front teeth in good proportion with your other front teeth as far as length, width and alignment?
- Do you have spaces between your teeth?
- Do your front teeth stick out more than your other teeth?
- Do your teeth overlap?
- Are your teeth all the same color when you laugh? Do the colors of your fillings match the shade of your teeth?
- Does your existing dentistry look natural?
- Do any of your teeth have visible cracks, chips or fractures?
- Do your gums look red and swollen?
- Have your gums receded from the necks of your teeth?
- Do your cheek and lip areas have a sunken in appearance?
- Do you have tetracycline stain?
When choosing a cosmetic dentist, don’t let location alone be a deciding factor. Do your research to get referrals.
- Ask for a consultation.
- Make an outline of your concerns and expectations before meeting with the dentist.
- Ask to see photos of patients that were treated with a similar condition.
- Don’t shop for bargains! Instead, look for the dentist that takes their time to give you what you want.
- Get a wax-up. This is a blueprint of what the case will look like when it is done.
- Be up front about your budget restrictions.
Time and expense are two factors that you most consider when considering a cosmetic treatment plan.
Our Cosmetic Services
To better assist with the cost of treatment, Dr. McClatchie’s office works with patients to provide the best payment options that meet their needs. Additionally, the office accepts CareCredit of 6 months same as cash if so desired by the patient.