As a husband and wife team, Dr. McClatchie and Dr. Goulder are proud to lead the first and only medical center in the United States, with an accredited cardiologist and dentist practicing the BaleDoneen Method in one facility. To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, call us at (614) 885-3602 today.
On a good day we can save a smile and on a great day we can save a life!
Website Under Construction
Stay tuned for new website coming soon!
Complete Health Dentistry of Columbus offers a wide range of services to support and guide you, by providing personalized care as your advocates in oral and overall health. Whether you are seeking a traditional dentist, cosmetic dentist, or a complete health dentist, you’ve chosen the right place!
Complete health dentistry is our way to look at the relationship between your mouth and body, to determine how to treat your overall health – we call this the “oral-systemic connection.” There are very few practices that specialize in complete health dentistry and our team is the first in the nation that has a Cardiologist and Dentist working together, to give you the very best care focusing on what’s most important for your long-term health.
Barbara L. McClatchie, DDS
Dr. Barbara McClatchie is on a mission to enrich the quality of life for every person she meets. Her practice, Complete Health Dentistry of Columbus, employs a team of professionals specializing in general restorative dentistry and uses researched-based methods that ensure optimal oral, mouth, and heart health.
In 2011, Dr. McClatchie completed the BaleDoneen Preceptorship certification and continues mentored study today. In this program, she attends monthly scientific updates to learn the latest science to prevent cardiovascular disease from progressing and to actually reverse it, through practicing personalized dental medicine. She and her team offer saliva testing to identify the presence of five high risk bacteria that can increase chances of cardiovascular disease as well as to determine a person’s genetic risks. As an accredited provider of the BaleDoneen Method, she works in partnership with the Heart Attack Stroke Prevention Center of Central Ohio and supports other dentists to help patients prevent heart attacks and strokes. She is a founding member of American Academy of Oral Systemic Health, an organization bringing medical and dental professionals together as patient advocates for better patient outcomes.
Why Choose Us?
1. We are the first center in the nation to have a cardiologist and dentist working together in one facility. This partnership between medicine and dentistry allows us to be your best health care advocates.
2. Brand new state-of-the-art facility equipped with cutting-edge technology.
3. Caring, knowledgeable, and highly trained team treating root causes for full results.
4.We treat our patients like family and provide personalized care.
5. New patients of all ages are always welcome.
6. We create beautiful smiles and complete health every day.
7. We make dental visits easy and comfortable for you.
8. We created our very own Wellness Plans to meet patients' diverse needs and have convenient financing options for every budget.
9. Are you at risk for Obstructive Sleep Apnea? We can help.